Wednesday, April 13, 2011

62,000 Words

That's right.  I'm over 60,000.  At one time, 60,000 seemed like an insurmountable number.  It was my  Moby Dick, my completion of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred program, but I got past it, and I was positively elated!

I am so close to my goal  of 70,000 that I can almost reach out and feel it with my fingertips.  When I hit 60 last week, I looked at my book for the longest time, and didn't know how I would be able to expand the story any more,  but I soon told my mind to shut up, because I knew that faith trumps any human emotion, and I got inspired.  I  know I can carry this story through to my goal.

This past Saturday morning, thankfully before it got beastly hot, dear husband and I took a trip to the historic Nashville City Cemetery.  It had always been on my list, but I had never gotten myself there.  It was so helpful to be surrounded by all of that history, all of that collected time.

No comments:

Post a Comment